Books are easy to make, but the ingredients would be pull a stop to track down. Once you have the statistics ready, it becomes easy for you to set up your own farm for paper and leather. Now let us know the procedure to make a book in Minecraft to be followed below.
METHOD 1 TO MAKE A BOOK IN MINECRAFT: Minecraft for the computer or console, Book Recipe Mimecraft
- Gather Sugar Cane:
○ Prior to gathering sugar cans, a green nib that grows around bodies of water which sometimes embellish difficulty to find on some worlds unlike coastline you should come across it.
○ Sugar cane grows invariably next to warm biomes.
- Start a sugarcane farm : Since sugar canes are hard to find so at least save some before you turn it all into paper. Placing a piece of sugar cane on the ground will plant it and would only grow taller under the following conditions:
o Should be planted on dirt, sand, grass, or podzol.
o Must have at least one water block adjacent to the ground.
Note — Wait until it grows taller and break the top blocks to harvest the cane.
- Turn three cane into paper: Try filling one row of a crafting table with sugar cane and turning to a book where these three sheets of the paper would be enough.
- Hunt for leather: Cows being difficult to find, while horses procreates only in plains or Savannah. At maximum 2 units of leather could be obtained killing each cow. One piece of leather for each book is enough.
o You can also choose to make leather out of four rabbit hides, or either by fishing.
o For your steady source of leather try growing wheat and use the harvested stalks to coax cows into an enclosure.
- Combine paper and leather to make a book: Leather to be placed in one square and paper in another three squares anywhere in the crafting area to make one book at a time.
METHOD 2 TO MAKE A BOOK IN MINECRAFT: Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Check your version number: These instructions are for playing Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.12.1 now or later. Be aware of the following changes before playing an earlier version.
o Before 0.12.1, books do not require leather to craft since they have no use in the game.
o Books do not exist before 0.3.0.
- Search for sugar cane: Prior to gathering sugar cans, a green nib that grows around bodies of water which sometimes embellish difficulty to find on some worlds unlike coastline you should come across it. If not having enough cane to make a huge amount of paper you’d like, then choose to make it grow faster with bone meal.
- Turn three sugar cane into paper: Tap your crafting table and look for the Paper recipe present in the Decorations menu which will turn three sugar cane into three paper.
- Kill cows for leather: Each cow killed drops at least 2 pieces of leather. If you consider Pocket Edition 0.11 or later, you can try finding it by fishing instead of it, which is a very common way to do it.
- Combine paper and leather into a book: In the Decorations section in the crafting table menu of the Decorations section, the Book is another item.
METHOD 3 TO MAKE A BOOK IN MINECRAFT: crafting other items with books, Book Recipe Minecraft
- Combine books with wooden planks to make bookshelves: Here Combine six planks (from top and bottom rows) with three books (center row) to get a bookshelf ready which could be crafted with these blocks just for style, which you can obtain to improve your enchantment results.
- Make an enchantment table: Here you will be needing four blocks of obsidian (full bottom row and center square), two diamonds (left and right of center), and one book (top center). Here you will need a diamond pickaxe to mine the obsidian to make the diverted flowing water into lava. Book recipe minecraft
- Craft a book and Quill : A book, ink sac, and feather to be placed anywhere in the crafting area to spick and span to make a book and shaft.book recipe minecraft
o This recipe might not be available in pocket edition, or even in some older console versions.
o To get feathers, kill chickens you would need to get ink sacs, kill squid.