When within the Nether/ Ender chest Minecraft, it’s very useful to possess some Ender chest minecraft around. They’re ready to store your items like all chest, but what makes them unique is that they’re all interlinked.
Opening one chest allows you to access the things from any of the opposite Ender chest minecraft. Here is the Ender chest recipe:
Ender Chest Minecraft Supported Platforms
A ender chest is available in the following different versions of Minecraft:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
- Yes (1.3.1)
- Yes (1.0)
- Yes (1.0)
- Yes (1.0)
Required Materials to make an Ender Chest
In Minecraft, these are the materials you can use to craft an ender chest:
- 1 Eye of Ender in Minecraft
- 8 Obsidian in Minecraft
How to Make an Ender Chest Minecraft
- Obtain eight obsidian blocks: Obsidian is made when still water touches lava. you’ll usually find obsidian underground. You would like a diamond pickaxe so as to mine obsidian.
- Obtain an ender pearl: Ender pearls are dropped once you kill Ender men. Endermen are the tall, slender, black mobs.Be careful. Endermen have strong attacks and may disappear and reappear. However, they’re scared of water. Substitute shallow water for safety.
- Obtain a blaze rod: You’ll obtain a blaze rod by killing a blaze. Blazes are found within the Nether. To enter the nether, you would like to create a nether portal.
- Build a crafting table: Like most things in Minecraft, you would like a crafting table to craft an Ender Chest minecraft. If you haven’t already done so, gather wood from trees using your fists or an axe, then open your crafting menu to craft wooden planks from the wood. Finally, craft a crafting table from 4 wooden planks and place it in an accessible location.
- Craft blaze powder: To craft blaze powder, open the crafting table then place the blaze rod within the center of the 3×3 crafting grid. Drag the blaze powder into your inventory.
- Craft an eye fixed of Ender: To craft an eye fixed of ender, open the crafting table and place the blaze powder within the center of the 3×3 crafting grid. Then place the Ender Pearl within the space to the left. Drag the attention of Ender into your inventory.
- Craft the Ender Chest Minecraft: To craft an Ender Chest Minecraft, open your crafting table. Place the attention of Ender within the middle space of the 3×3 crafting grid. Place 8 blocks of obsidian in each space surrounding the attention of Ender within the center. Drag the Ender Chest into your inventory.To use the Ender Chest, place it anywhere you would like and open it. you’ll place objects in it such as you would the other chest.
How to use an Ender Chest Minecraft?
The Ender Chest Minecraft may be a block that permits a player to store 27 stacked items, very similar to a wooden chest. However, if two ender chests are placed in several places, the things are going to be accessible from both chests. The 2 chests share a cargo area, so if an item is taken from one chest, it’ll disappear from the opposite chest also . Ender Chests naturally generate in an End City. They can not be pushed by pistons and can’t interact with hoppers or droppers. They also can’t be made into large Ender Chests.
While playing Survival Multiplayer, players won’t share an equivalent space for storing within an Ender Chest. This will be wont to prevent players from stealing valuables as they can’t access each other’s items. This also means two players can each store items within the same chests.
If two Ender Chests are placed and two of an item was put in one, when the chest with the things in is opened, there’ll be one among the items therein chest and one among an equivalent item within the other chests, acting as a picture. This feature also works across the various worlds: Over world, Nether, and therefore the End. Whenever an Ender Chest is destroyed, it’ll only drop eight obsidian. If a player breaks an ender chest employing a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch, it’ll drop as an Ender Chest rather than obsidian.
Due to the very fact that any two Ender Chests within the same world share an equivalent contents, two or more Ender Chests are often used as a “backpack”. This will be done by placing one near one’s base, loading it with items, and carrying a second Ender Chest with oneself, essentially increasing one’s space for storing by a chest’s worth.
Since last update, the shulker box can often fit the aim better, since players aren’t restricted to at least one box, unlike with Ender Chests. However, since the contents of the Shulker Box might be lost upon death, whereas the Ender Chests contents are stored within the End with no dependency on the chest, both are often useful options for backpacks, counting on the worth of the things stored.
Can You Out an Ender Chest in an Ender Chest Minecraft?
With an ender chest, the things inside the chest will teleport between ender chests. So you’ll use quite one ender chest within the game and always have your stored items available from any ender chest.
Other Storage Items
You can make other storage items in Minecraft such as:
- How to make a Chest in Minecraft
- How to make a Trapped Chest in Minecraft
- How to make a Barrel in Minecraft