A Trident enchantment that is capable of producing lightning is known as Channeling in Minecraft.
Fishing mine card chest librarian villages and just found in oven village structures can make you obtain enchantment tables rate drops that can help you in gaining Channeling in Minecraft.
A lightning bolt is being summoned by Channeling in Minecraft when a mob is hitted by a trident if there is currently a thunderstorm warning.
In the following versions Channeling in Minecraft enchantment can be made available:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes (1.13)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (1.4.0)
Xbox 360 Yes (TU69)
Xbox One Yes (1.4.0)
PS3 Yes (1.76)
PS4 Yes (1.76)
Wii U Yes (Patch 38)
Nintendo Switch Yes (1.5.0)
Windows 10 Edition Yes (1.4.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.4.0)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
You can add the Channeling in Minecraft enchantment to a trident. With the help of disenchantment, your trident will be able to summon a lightning bolt at a mob if you throw the trident and it hits the mob while standing in the rain.
TIP #1: The trident will only summon a lightning bolt if it is raining and the mob has an open sky above it.
TIP #2: Switch your weather to “rain and thunder” when you wish to use the channeling enchantment to summon a lightning bolt at a mob.
The Channeling in Minecraft enchantment can be added by you to any trident using an enchanting table, anvil, or game command. Then throw the enchanted trident at a mob in the rain, and watch a lightning bolt strike the mob just after the trident hits it.
Up to Channeling in Minecraft I you can only enchant a trident and nothing higher for this enchantment.
Min Level-Level 1 (Channeling I)
Max Level-Level 1 (Channeling I)
Description-Summons a lightning bolt at a mob if you throw the trident and it hits the mob (while its standing in the rain)
How to add Enchantment
1. Enchanting Table
3. /enchant command
The Channeling in Minecraft enchantment cannot be combined with the following enchantments:
Items to Enchant with Channeling in Minecraft
You can enchant the following items with Channeling in Minecraft:
- Enchanted Book
Hold the Enchanted Trident
- Once you have a trident that is enchanted with Channeling in Minecraft, find a mob in the rain that you want to target (you need to be in a biome that is raining). Try to hold the enchanted trident in your hand and aim the trident like you would a bow.
- We want to use Channeling in Minecraft on a creeper and summon a lightning bolt at it in this tutorial.
- Now throw the trident like you would shoot an arrow from your bow.
- Once the trident hits the mob, a lightning bolt will be summoned and also strike the mob. In this tutorial, we have thrown the trident at a creeper. Now the creeper will be struck with lightning and if it doesn’t die, it will turn into a charged creeper.
- Make sure you pick up your trident afterward so that you can use it again.
TIP: Add the Loyalty enchantment to your trident so the trident always returns!
Congratulations, you just learned all about the Channeling in Minecraft enchantment in Minecraft.