Aqua Affinity Minecraft is a helmet enchantment that increases the underwater mining rate. Usually, when the player’s head is underwater, mining blocks takes 5 times as long as mining while out of water. All levels have an equivalent effect.
The related but distinct speed decrease for mining while floating also leads to a 5 times decrease in mining speed. The penalty for floating isn’t suffering from Aqua Affinity Minecraft.
Mining without Aqua Affinity Minecraft while floating leads to a complete slowdown of 25x!
Aqua Affinity Minecraft Supported Platforms
The Aqua Affinity in Minecraft is out there within the following versions:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
Aqua Affinity Minecraft Background
The Aqua Affinity in Minecraft accelerates how briskly you’ll mine blocks underwater. It basically makes mining underwater an equivalent speed as mining ashore.
You can add the Aqua Affinity in Minecraft to any helmet or leather cap using a fascinating table, anvil, or game command. Then you’ll have to wear the enchanted helmet to realize the development in mining speed.
The maximum level is 1 for Aqua Affinity in Minecraft. This suggests that you simply can only enchant an item with up to Aqua Affinity I, and zip higher for this enchantment.
- Min Level
- Max Level
- Aqua Affinity
- Level 1(Aqua Affinity I)
- Level 1 (Aqua Affinity I)
- Accelerates how briskly Mine underwater
- To Helmets
How to add Ench antment in Minecraft
1. Enchanting Table in Minecraft
2. Anvil in Minecraft
3. /enchant comm in Minecraft
Items to Enchant with Aqua Affinity in Minecraft
In Minecraft, you’ll enchant the subsequent items with Aqua Affinity:
- How to make an Enchanted Book
- How to make a Diamond Helmet
- How to make a Golden Helmet
- How to make an Iron Helmet
- How to make a Leather Cap
- How to make a Chain Helmet
- How to make a Netherite Helmet
- How to make a Turtle Shell
- How to make a Dyed Leather Cap
Wear the Enchanted Helmet
- Once you’ve got a helmet/cap that’s enchanted with Aqua Affinity in Minecraft, you would like to wear the enchanted helmet. you’ll not gain the improved underwater mining speed until the helmet is worn.
- The helmet/cap with Aqua Affinity Minecraft should be removed from your inventory to your character’s helmet box.
- You will see your character’s appearance change when the helmet is worn.
- Now that you simply are wearing the enchanted helmet on your head, you’ll be much faster at breaking blocks underwater.
- Congratulations, you only learned all about the Aqua Affinity Minecraft.
There are other enchantments in Minecraft such as:
- Aqua Affinity in Minecraft
- Bane of Arthropods in Minecraft
- Blast Protection in Minecraft
- Channeling in Minecraft
- Curse of Binding in Minecraft
- Curse of Vanishing in Minecraft
- Depth Strider in Minecraft
- Efficiency in Minecraft
- Feather Falling in Minecraft
- Fire Aspect in Minecraft
- Fire Protection in Minecraft
- Flame in Minecraft
- Fortune in Minecraft
- Frost Walker in Minecraft
- Impaling in Minecraft
- Infinity in Minecraft
- Knockback in Minecraft
- Looting in Minecraft
- Loyalty in Minecraft
- Luck of the Sea in Minecraft
- Lure in Minecraft
- Mending in Minecraft
- Multishot in Minecraft
- Piercing in Minecraft
- Power in Minecraft
- Projectile Protection in Minecraft
- Protection in Minecraft
- Punch in Minecraft
- Respiration in Minecraft
- Quick Charge in Minecraft
- Riptide in Minecraft
- Sharpness in Minecraft
- Silk Touch in Minecraft
- Smite in Minecraft
- Soul Speed in Minecraft
- Sweeping Edge in Minecraft
- Thorns in Minecraft
- Unbreaking in Minecraft