Curse of Binding Minecraft is an enchantment that forestalls removal of a cursed item from its armor slot. An item with Curse of Binding in Minecraft can’t be far away from any armor slot unless the player is in Creative mode, the player dies, or the item breaks.
For items without durability, the player must die to get rid of the item, making removal in Hardcore mode impossible.
Curse of Binding Minecraft Supported Platforms
The Curse of Binding Minecraft enchantment is out there within the following versions:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
- Yes (1.11)
- Yes (TU54)
- Yes (CU44), Removed in (1.2)
- Yes (1.51)
- Yes (1.52) Removed in (1.14.0)
- Yes (Patch 24)
- Yes (1.04),Removed in (1.5.0)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
Curse of Binding Minecraft Background
The Curse of Binding enchantment allows you to curse an item within the game. Once a cursed item is worn by a player in Survival mode, it can’t be removed until the item breaks or the player dies.
TIP: A cursed item is often removed at any time in Creative mode.
The Curse of Binding Minecraft enchantment can be added to any piece of armor like helmets, chest plates, leggings, boots or elytra using a fascinating table, anvil, or game command. Once the cursed item is worn by a player, the Curse of Binding will become and therefore the player won’t be ready to take the item off.
Level 1 is the maximum level for the Curse of Binding Minecraft. this suggests that you simply can only enchant an item with up to Curse of Binding I, and zip higher for this enchantment.
Enchantment Name-Curse of Binding Minecraft
Min Level-Level 1 (Curse of Binding I)
Max Level-Level 1 (Curse of Binding I)
Description-Curses an item in order that once it’s worn by a player, it can’t be removed until the item breaks or the player dies
- Chest Plates
How to add Enchantment
- 1. Enchanting Table
- 2. Anvil
- 3. /enchant command
Items to Enchant with Curse of Binding Minecraft
In Minecraft, you’ll enchant the subsequent items with Curse of Binding:
- How to make an Enchanted Book
- How to make a Diamond Helmet
- How to make a Diamond Chestplate
- How to make Diamond Leggings
- How to make Diamond Boots
- How to make a Golden Helmet
- How to make a Golden Chestplate
- How to make Golden Leggings
- How to make Golden Boots
- How to make an Iron Helmet
- How to make an Iron Chestplate
- How to make Iron Leggings
- How to make Iron Boots
- How to make a Leather Cap
- How to make a Leather Tunic
- How to make Leather Pants
- How to make Leather Boots
- How to make a Chain Helmet
- How to make a Chain Chestplate
- How to make Chain Leggings
- How to make Chain Boots
- How to make a Netherite Helmet
- How to make a Netherite Chestplate
- How to make Netherite Leggings
- How to make Netherite Boots
- How to make a Turtle Shell
- How to make a Dyed Leather Cap
- How to make a Dyed Leather Tunic
- How to make Dyed Leather Pants
- How to make Dyed Leather Boots
- How to make the Elytra
Wear the Enchanted Armor
The enchantment on the cursed armor won’t bind until the player is wearing the cursed item (normally you’d attempt to curse another player while they’re wearing the armor).
However, we’ll quickly show you ways to wear the armor that’s enchanted with the Curse of Binding minecraft.
Each of the armor items including helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots can be binded with Curse of Binding from your inventory to your character’s armor boxes.
You will see your character’s appearance change because the armor is worn.
Now that you simply are wearing the enchanted armor with Curse of Binding minecraft, you’ll not be ready to remove these armor items until they break otherwise you die.
Congratulations, you only learned all about the Curse of Binding Minecraft.
Given below are some other enchantments in Minecraft listed here:
- Enchantments in Minecraft
- Bane of Arthropods in Minecraft
- Channeling in Minecraft
- Curse of Vanishing in Minecraft
- Fire Aspect in Minecraft
- Flame in Minecraft
- Fortune in Minecraft
- Looting in Minecraft
- Loyalty in Minecraft
- Lure in Minecraft
- Mending in Minecraft
- Power in Minecraft
- Protection in Minecraft
- Respiration in Minecraft
- Quick Charge in Minecraft
- Sharpness in Minecraft
- Silk Touch in Minecraft
- Smite in Minecraft
- Soul Speed in Minecraft
- Aqua Affinity in Minecraft
- Blast Protection in Minecraft
- Curse of Binding in Minecraft
- Depth Strider in Minecraft
- Efficiency in Minecraft
- Feather Falling in Minecraft
- Frost Walker in Minecraft
- Impaling in Minecraft
- Infinity in Minecraft
- Knockback in Minecraft
- Luck of the Sea in Minecraft
- Multishot in Minecraft
- Piercing in Minecraft
- Projectile Protection in Minecraft
- Punch in Minecraft
- Riptide in Minecraft
- Sweeping Edge in Minecraft
- Thorns in Minecraft
- Unbreaking in Minecraft