An enchantment that is applied to a sword or axe, increasing the damage dealt to undead mobs is known as Smite Minecraft.
Smite in Minecraft is applied to a sword or axe increases damage dealt to skeletons, zombies, withers, wither skeletons, zombie pigmen, skeleton horses, strays, husks, phantoms, drowned, and zoglins[upcoming: JE 1.16 & BE 1.16.0].
Each level separately adds 2.5 (♥ x 1.25) extra damage on each hit to undead mobs.
Smite Minecraft Supported Platforms
The Smite in Minecraft enchantment is out there within the following versions of Minecraft:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
Background Smite Minecraft
Attack damage against undead mobs like skeletons, wither skeletons, zombies, zombie pigmen, drowned’s, and wither bosses is increased by Smite in Minecraft.
You can add the Smite in Minecraft enchantment to any sword or axe using a fascinating table, anvil, or game command. Then use the enchanted sword/axe to fight an undead mob and see just how quickly you’ll kill it!!
Level 5 is the maximum level for Smite in Minecraft. This suggests that you simply can enchant an item with up to Smite V. the upper the extent, the more powerful the enchantment.
Min Level –Level 1 -(Smite I)
Max Level-Level 5 (Smite V)
Description-Increases your attack damage against undead mobs like skeletons, wither skeletons, zombies, zombie pigmen, drowneds, and wither bosses
How to add Enchantment
1. Enchanting Table
3. /enchant command
The Smite in Minecraft enchantment can’t be combined with the subsequent enchantments:
Items to Enchant with Smite Mincraft
In Minecraft, you’ll enchant the subsequent items with Smite Minecraft:
- How to make an Enchanted Book in Minecraft
- How to make a Diamond Axe in Minecraft
- How to make a Golden Axe in Minecraft
- How to make an Iron Axe in Minecraft
- How to make a Stone Axe in Minecraft
- How to make a Wooden Axe in Minecraft
- How to make a Netherite Axe in Minecraft
- How to make a Diamond Sword in Minecraft
- How to make a Golden Sword in Minecraft
- How to make an Iron Sword in Minecraft
- How to make a Stone Sword in Minecraft
- How to make a Wooden Sword in Minecraft
- How to make a Netherite Sword in Minecraft
Hold the Enchanted Sword/Axe
- Once you’ve got a sword or axe that’s enchanted with Smite in Minecraft, you would like to carry the enchanted item in your hand. You’ll not gain the improved attack damage against the undead mobs until the item is held in your hand and used.
- Now attack together with your enchanted sword and see how quickly you kill zombies and other undead mobs!!
- Congratulations, you only learned all about the Smite in Minecraft.
There are other enchantments in Minecraft such as:
- Enchantments in Minecraft
- Bane of Arthropods in Minecraft
- Channeling in Minecraft
- Curse of Vanishing in Minecraft
- Fire Aspect in Minecraft
- Flame in Minecraft
- Fortune in Minecraft
- Looting in Minecraft
- Loyalty in Minecraft
- Lure in Minecraft
- Mending in Minecraft
- Power in Minecraft
- Protection in Minecraft
- Respiration in Minecraft
- Quick Charge in Minecraft
- Sharpness in Minecraft
- Silk Touch in Minecraft
- Smite in Minecraft
- Soul Speed in Minecraft
- Aqua Affinity in Minecraft
- Blast Protection in Minecraft
- Curse of Binding in Minecraft
- Depth Strider in Minecraft
- Efficiency in Minecraft
- Feather Falling in Minecraft
- Frost Walker in Minecraft
- Impaling in Minecraft
- Infinity in Minecraft
- Knockback in Minecraft
- Luck of the Sea in Minecraft
- Multishot in Minecraft
- Piercing in Minecraft
- Projectile Protection in Minecraft
- Punch in Minecraft
- Riptide in Minecraft
- Sweeping Edge in Minecraft
- Thorns in Minecraft
- Unbreaking in Minecraft