Alex and Steve are the different skin that you start off with in Minecraft. They are very much simple games and not too much of a deal many players want to have more personalized skins. There are a variety of interesting and creative skills created by players and you can use them according to you.
On Desktop Minecraft Skin
- Open www.minecraftskins.com on your preferred web browser. This will take you to the skin index library.
- Select the skin that you would like to use for your Minecraft character.
- From the search bar at the top of the page you can also search for a specific skin.
- You can also make your own Minecraft skin.
- Click latest or top on the upper left side of the page if you want to see a long list of skins rather than just the popular ones.
- Click on the download button at the right side of the minecraft skins page. After clicking on the download button, immediately 10 game files will be downloaded on your computer.
- You may need to select download location aur confirm the download depending on your browser setting.
- Go to www.minecraft.net i.e, Minecrafts website.
- Click on Menu at the top right corner and a drop down menu will appear.
- Click on the profile button at the top of the dropdown menu. Clicking on it you will be redirected to the skin page.
- Please check that you are logged in to your Minecraft account before continuing.
- Click on the select file which will be a white button near the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the skin file that you have downloaded. You may see it in your computer’s default download folder.
- Click on open as this option is in the bottom right corner of the window, clicking on this your skin file will be uploaded to the profile page.
- click on the upload button that will be a white button near the bottom of the page. Clicking on it will change the skin for your current account.
- If you log into your Minecraft account using a computer on the same credentials your character will now have the skin you applied on it.
In Minecraft Skins PE
Users should make a note that custom Minecraft skins are not always available and sunscreens for skin packs are required in app purchases.
- Open any preferred web browser on your mobile.
- Open www.minecraftskins.com, which is the skindex site of Minecraft Skins.
- Select the skin you wish to download.
- Take on the download button at the upper right side of the skins page and the skins image will open in a new browser tab.
- Tap on save image when prompted after tapping and holding the skin image.
- Open Minecraft PE as its icon resembles a block of Dirt with some grass on the top. The Minecraft PE home page will open.
- Click on the coat hanger icon this option is present at lower right side of the screen.
- Click on the blank skin icon as it is present in the far right side of the default section which can be found in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on create new skin option this button is present at top of the custom window that is all right side of the screen.
- Now select your saved screen by tapping on the image of the skin that you have downloaded.
- Select the skin model by typing on one of the skin models in the pop-up window.
- Tap on the confirm button present at the bottom right corner of the screen and your selected skin will be applied as your character’s default.
For console editions
- Open Minecraft skins to select the Minecraft game from your console’s library.
- Tab on help and options present on the middle of the minecraft front page.
- Click on change Minecraft skin present at top of the page.
- Select skin packs by scrolling up or down to see different packs.
- After you have chosen a skin pack scroll left or right find the skin you want to use. Some games are not free.
Press A in Xbox for X in PlayStation and the selected minecraft skin will be saved as your.