Without a furnace, you might be denied access to some of its features which provide many benefits, let’s say as cooking meat for the better restoration of hunger bars, smelting ores, and making charcoal that acts as an alternative to coal. Fortunately making furnaces are easy to craft so here below is the quick and simple guide for blast furnace recipe.
METHOD 1 for blast furnace recipe: making a furnace
- Open the crafting table: You can simply right-click the you’re crafting table and if you don’t have a crafting table yet, then can proceed to the beginner instructions below. (Note: Generally in Minecraft for consoles, press X or the square button instead)
2. Place eight cobblestone in the crafting area: Now you will need to drag eight cobblestone blocks into the area and make sure to fill every square except the one at the centre for blast furnace recipe. (Note: For the mobile device you will just select the Furnace recipe under the Structures tab with exact eight cobblestone)
- Drag the furnace to your quick slot: Now make your furnace appear in the results area and drag it to the bottom of the screen.
- Place it on the ground: Now select the furnace and simultaneously right-click on the ground to put it down right there where a block-sized grey furnace will appear.
- Right-click to use the furnace: For more information you can now see below on using furnaces for blast furnace recipe.
METHOD 2 FOR BLAST FURNACE RECIPE: STARTING FROM NOTHING
- Breaking down the trees for wood: Now just click and hold on to the tree trunks to break them into wood.
- Turning the wood into planks: From the inventory, drag the wood into the crafting area and planks would appear in the results box and then drag the planks to your inventory. (Note: Your crafting area should be 2 x 2 grid, right next to the image of your character)
- Make a crafting Table: Now fill all the four slots of your inventory crafting area with planks for crafting table and finally drag the crafting table to your inventory to finish the blast furnace recipe. (Note: From the Minecraft Pocket Edition, select the object required from the list, which will appear in your inventory of all the required items)
- Placing of the crafting table on the ground: The crafting table should be put into one of your quick slots at the bottom of the screen. Then after click to pick it and right-click on the ground to set it down here. This will provide you a 3 x 3 space to craft instead of the 2 x 2 space in your inventory.
- In Pocket Edition, tap the object and then the tap the ground to place it.
- On console editions, you can use the D-pad or trigger buttons to go through your quick slots (depending on your console). This should be taken care to place objects with the left trigger or with L2 button.
- Turn more planks into sticks: You can also opt to break more trees for wood and more wood into planks if required. Each plank should be placed above a second plank in your crafting area then drag the sticks into your inventory space.
- Make a pickaxe: This is how you can make your first tool:
- Firstly Right-click on your crafting table to open it.
- Now a stick to be placed at the center square, and a second stick just directly below it.
- Now Place all three planks along the top row.
- Then drag the pickaxe into a quick slot from the result area.
- Mine cobblestone: Now Look for stone (grey blocks) in mountainsides or through a way of digging by short ways downward and hold on the stone to break it into cobblestone.
- Double check to be sure if you mine regular cobblestone, and not cracked or damaged cobblestone, since it won’t be of use to craft a furnace.
- Place eight cobblestone in the crafting table: Except the centre space fill the other eight slots in your crafting table and all cobblestones will be transformed into a furnace.
- Place your furnace in position: Now your furnace needs to be placed on the ground just as you did with the crafting table.
METHOD 3 FOR BLAST FURNACE RECIPE: SMELTING WITH THE FURNACE
- Open the furnace: Right-click on the furnace once placed to an open interface similar to that of the crafting table.
- Put in objects to smelt in the top square: To get started for the blast furnace recipe with two squares that the furnace consists by placing the item you want to alter in the top slot required. Here is what you can do:
- Iron ore will turn into iron ingots.
- Sand will turn to glasses
- Cooked food from the raw food materials.
- Clay turns into bricks.
- Wood will become charcoal.
- Cobblestone will turn into smooth stone.
- Addition of fuel: Nothing will turn into being until you add fuel to heat it. In practical, anything flammable can be used, but these have been the most common options used:
- Coal -most widely available option
- Wood – the most easily and widely available that burns quickly.
Wait for it to finish: The furnace will consume fuel as major operator and as result the final product will appear in the right hand square this is where you end your blast furnace recipe.