In this tutorial you will learn with proper explanation on how to make a brewing stand in Minecraft via step wise instructions. Generally in Minecraft a brewing stand is one of the important brewing item in your inventory that came into being, in the Minecraft version 1.0.0 in 2011. The ideology was to brew potions for which the brewing stand was added instead which is quite easy to make – instead getting materials is harder.
Now Let us explore on how to make a brewing stand in Minecraft.
Brewing Stand in Minecraft Supported Platforms
A brewing stand is available in the following different versions of Minecraft:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (0.12.1)
Xbox 360 Yes
Xbox One Yes
PS3 PS3 Yes
PS4 PS4 Yes
Wii U Yes
Nintendo Switch Yes
Windows 10 Edition Yes
Education Edition Yes
Required Materials to Make a Brewing Stand in Minecraft
These would be the materials needed to use to make a brewing stand in Minecraft:
- 1 Blaze Rod
- 3 Cobblestones
How to make a Brewing Stand in Minecraft in the Survival Mode
1. Open the Crafting Menu
At First you will need to open your crafting table to get a 3×3 crafting grid that would look like the image shown below:
2. Add Items to make a Brewing Stand
In the crafting menu, you would come across to see a crafting area which is made up of a 3×3 crafting grid. For a brewing stand to be made, you will need to place 1 blaze rod and 3 cobblestones in the 3×3 crafting grid.
While making a brewing stand, the blaze rod and cobblestones are to be placed in the exact pattern as the image shown below, which is very important to be taken care of. In the first row, it should be 1 blaze rod in the second box and in the second row, it should be 3 cobblestones to be placed. Well this is the final recipe to make a for a brewing stand in Minecraft.
Now that all the crafting area have been filled with the correct pattern, the brewing stand will appear in the box to the right side.
3. Move the Brewing Stand to Inventory
Now once the brewing stand had been crafted, you will now need to move the new item to your inventory.
Hence you have made a brewing stand in Minecraft!
Things to Do with Brewing Stand
Here are some activities that you can do with a brewing stand in Minecraft:
• How to Open a Brewing Stand
• How to make a Potion of Fire Resistance (3:00)
• How to make a Potion of Fire Resistance (8:00)
• How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage)
• How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage II)
• How to make a Potion of Healing (Instant Health)
• How to make a Potion of Healing (Instant Health II)
• How to make a Potion of Invisibility (3:00)
• How to make a Potion of Invisibility (8:00)
• How to make a Potion of Leaping (3:00 – Jump Boost)
• How to make a Potion of Leaping (8:00 – Jump Boost)
• How to make a Potion of Leaping (1:30 – Jump Boost II)