A Campfire in Minecraft is a light-emitting block which will be wont to cook food, act as a light-weight source, or act as a smoke signal.
Campfires are often crafted, but they will be found in some village houses, acting as a chimney. they will only be reclaimed by mining them employing a tool with the Silk Touch enchantment.
In Minecraft, a Campfire in Minecraft is a crucial decoration item in your inventory. Let’s explore the way to make a campfire.
Campfire in Minecraft Supported Platforms
A Campfire in Minecraft is out there within the following versions:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes (1.14)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (1.11.0)
Xbox 360 No
Xbox One Yes (1.11.0)
PS4 Yes (1.91)
Wii U No
Nintendo Switch Yes (1.11.0)
Windows 10 Edition Yes (1.11.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.12.0)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
Where to seek out a Campfire in Minecraft Creative Mode?
Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
Here is where you’ll find a Campfire in Minecraft within the Creative Inventory menu:
Platform Version(s) Creative Menu Location
Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.14 – 1.16 Decoration Blocks
Required Materials to form a Campfire in Minecraft
In Minecraft, these are the materials you’ll use to craft a campfire:
- 3 Sticks First, you’ll need 3 sticks:
- 1 Charcoal or 1 Coal Next, you’ll need either 1 charcoal or 1 coal:
- 3 Wood or 3 Logs Next, you’ll need 3 wood or 3 logs. you’ll choose between any of these:
- Spruce Log
- Birch Log
- Jungle Log
- Acacia Log
- Dark Oak Log
- Stripped Spruce Log
- Stripped Birch Log
- Stripped Jungle Log
- Stripped Acacia Log
- Stripped Dark Oak Log
- Stripped Spruce Wood
- Stripped Birch Wood
- Stripped Jungle Wood
- Stripped Acacia Wood
- Stripped Dark Oak Wood
- Oak Wood with Bark
- Spruce Wood with Bark
- Birch Wood with Bark
- Jungle Wood with Bark
- Acacia Wood with Bark
How to craft a Campfire in Minecraft Survival Mode?
1. Open the Crafting Menu
First, open your crafting table in order that you’ve got the 3×3 crafting grid that appears like this:
2. Add Items to form a Campfire in Minecraft
- In the crafting menu, you ought to see a crafting area that’s made from a 3×3 crafting grid. To form a campfire, place 3 sticks, 1 charcoal or 1 coal, and three wood or 3 logs within the 3×3 crafting grid.
- When making a campfire, it’s important that the things are placed within the exact pattern because the image below. within the first row, there should be 1 stick within the middle box. within the second row, there should be 1 stick within the first box, 1 charcoal or coal within the second box, and 1 stick within the third box. within the third row, there should be 1 wood or 1 log in each of the three boxes (you can use any wood or log, during this example, we used oak logs). This is often the Minecraft crafting recipe for a campfire.
- Now that you have simply filled the crafting area with the right pattern, the Campfire in Minecraft will appear within the box to the proper.
3. Move the Campfire in Minecraft to Inventory
- Once you’ve got crafted a campfire, you would like to maneuver the new item to your inventory.
- Congratulations, you’ve made a Campfire in Minecraft!
You can make other types of campfires in Minecraft such as:
• How to Make a Soul Campfires