In Minecraft, a dragon egg may be a very rare item that you simply can’t make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you would like to seek out and gather this item within the game. Let’s explore the way to add a dragon egg to your inventory to Make a dragon egg in minecraft.
Required Materials to Make a Dragon Egg:
• 1 Redstone Torch in Minecraft
• Ender Dragon in Minecraft
• 10 Stones in Minecraft
• 1 Piston in Minecraft
Dragon Egg in Minecraft Supported Platforms
A dragon egg is out there within the following versions of Minecraft:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (1.0)
Xbox 360 Yes
Xbox One Yes
Wii U Yes
Nintendo Switch Yes
Windows 10 Edition Yes (1.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.0)
* The version that it had been added or removed, if applicable to Make a dragon egg in minecraft.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We’ll still show them individually for version history.
Where to seek out a Dragon Egg in Creative?
Minecraft pocketbook (PE): – A dragon egg within the Creative Inventory menu will be found here.
Platform Version(s) Creative Menu Location
Pocket Edition (PE) 1.0 – 1.1.3 Decorations
Pocket Edition (PE) 1.2 – 1.14.0 Nature
How a Dragon Egg can be obtained in Survival Mode?
A dragon egg can be added to your inventory in Survival mode by killing an ender dragon.
- If you’re having trouble finding an ender dragon, you’ll summon an ender dragon employing a cheat.
- Continue to chase and attack the ender dragon. You’ll see its health bar go down as you attack it.
- Once the ender dragon has been defeated, it’ll glow purple and start to disintegrate until it vanishes. Once this happens, experience will drop to the bottom also as a dragon egg.
- If you would like to feature the dragon egg to your inventory, there are special instructions. Let’s find out how to feature the dragon egg to our inventory.
- In order to feature the dragon egg to your inventory, you would like 10 stones, 1 piston, and 1 redstone torch.
- First, make a stone platform using the stones just like the picture below. You would like to put 8 stones round the dragon egg to form a platform and you would like to put 1 more stone at the top of 1 side.
- Next, place the piston in between the dragon egg and therefore the stone at the top of the platform.
(TIP: The wooden part of the piston must be touching the dragon egg as shown within the picture below and get dragon egg to Make a dragon egg in minecraft.
- Then place 1 more stone at the opposite side of the dragon egg, in order that there’s 1 stone and 1 piston on either side of the dragon egg.
- Finally, place the redstone torch next to the piston.
- Once you’ve placed the redstone torch next to the piston, the piston will activate.
- You should now see the dragon egg floating on the bottom.
- Make sure you choose up the dragon egg before it disappears. This is often the sole thanks to add a dragon egg to your inventory in Minecraft.
Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
In Minecraft, a dragon egg has the subsequent Name, ID and Data Value to Make a dragon egg in minecraft
Item ID and Name Description
(Minecraft ID Name) ID Data: Value Version
Dragon Egg: (minecraft:dragon_egg) 122 0 1.8 – 1.12
Dragon Egg: (minecraft:dragon_egg) 122 1.13 – 1.16
See an entire list of Minecraft IDs that’s interactive and searchable.
Give Command for Dragon Egg to Make a dragon egg in minecraft
Give Command in Minecraft Java Edition for (PC/Mac)
In Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) the /give command for Dragon Egg is: /give @p dragon_egg 1
In Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) the /give command for Dragon Egg is: /give @p dragon_egg 1 0
Things to try to to with Ender Dragons
Here are some activities that you simply can do with ender dragons in Minecraft:
- Dragon’s Breath in Minecraft