In This Minecraft tutorial, you will learn via full explanation about how to craft a Potion of Weakness (1:30) with step wise instructions. But prior let us know that it means in Minecraft games.
A Potion of Weakness (1:30) could be added to your inventory when this potion is drank, that will give Weakness effect to reduce the attack damage by 0.5 for at least 1 minute and 30 seconds. The Potion of Weakness in Minecraft is generally made in a brewing station which is unique that doesn’t need a nether wart to brew it but only water bottles and few ingredients to make a Potion of weakness in Minecraft.
This takes few handful steps to be completed. Once you get the Potion of Weakness ready in the Brewing Stand, then there you can add Gunpowder to make it a splash potion of weakness which could be used to cure villagers.
Now let us see the guide below on how to make a Splash Potion of Weakness in Minecraft
Potion of Weakness in Minecraft Supported Platforms
A Potion of Weakness (1:30) comes under different versions of Minecraft:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes (1.3.1)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (0.12.1)
Xbox 360 Yes
Xbox One Yes
PS3 PS3 Yes
PS4 PS4 Yes
Wii U Yes
Nintendo Switch Yes
Windows 10 Edition Yes
Education Edition Yes
Required Materials to make a Potion of weakness in Minecraft
These will be the materials to craft/make a Potion of Weakness (1:30) in Minecraft:
- 1 Fermented Spider Eye
- 1 Water Bottle
How to Craft This Potion in Survival Mode?
- Open the Brewing Stand menu: At First you will need to open your brewing stand to get your Brewing Stand menu ready that looks like the image shown in the image
2. Blaze Powder to be added to Activate the Brewing Stand
Then you will need to start adding blaze powder in the far left box to get the brewing stand activated.
3. Add Items to make this Potion
In the Brewing Stand menu, the ingredients need to be placed in the top box where the potions are created in the bottom three boxes.
To make a Potion of Weakness (1:30). Here you will need 1 water bottle and 1 fermented spider eye to make a potion of weakness.
- Add the Water Bottle
First you will need to place the water bottle in one of the bottom boxes in the Brewing Stand menu.
- Add the Fermented Spider Eye
Next the fermented spider eye to be added to the top box in the Brewing Stand menu.
Once the brewing process is done, you will get to hear a sound and the fermented spider eye will disappear. This Potion of Weakness (1:30) will now be finished potion required
After drinking the Potion of Weakness (1:30), it will reduce the damage caused by attacks to 0.5 for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Here it will not be required to reduce your own attack damage but instead should try turning the Potion of Weakness (1:30) into a Splash Potion of Weakness (1:07) to be thrown at another mob which will reduce the attack damage to 0.5 that mob deals to you.
Things to Make with this Potion
You can use a Potion of Weakness (1:30) to make items in Minecraft such as:
• How to make a Potion of Weakness (4:00)
• How to make a Splash Potion of Weakness (1:30/1:07)
Things to Do with this Potion
Here are some activities that you can do with a Potion of Weakness (1:30) in Minecraft:
• How to Use a Potion
Other Potions in Minecraft
You can make other potions in Minecraft such as:
• How to make a Potion of Decay (0:40 – Wither II)
• How to make a Potion of Fire Resistance (3:00)
• How to make a Potion of Fire Resistance (8:00)
• How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage)
• How to make a Potion of Harming (Instant Damage II)
• How to make a Potion of Healing (Instant Health)
• How to make a Potion of Invisibility (3:00)
• How to make a Potion of Invisibility (8:00)
• How to make a Potion of Leaping (3:00 – Jump Boost)
• How to make a Potion of Leaping (8:00 – Jump Boost)