Let’s explore the way to make a wet sponge in minecraft.
Wet Sponge in Minecraft Supported Platforms
A wet sponge is out there within the following versions of Minecraft:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition Yes (1.8)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (0.16.0)
Xbox 360 Yes (TU31)
Xbox One Yes (CU19)
PS3 Yes (1.22)
PS4 Yes (1.22)
Wii U Yes (Patch 3)
Nintendo Switch Yes
Windows 10 Edition Yes (0.16.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.0)
* The version that it had been added or removed, if applicable to Make a wet sponge in Minecraft.
(NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history)
Where to seek out a Wet Sponge in Creative Mode
Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
Here you’ll find a wet sponge within the Creative Inventory menu:
Platform. Version(s). CreativeMenuLocation
Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.8 – 1.16 Building Blocks
How to get a Wet Sponge in Survival Mode
There are 2 ways to urge a wet sponge in Survival mode to Make a wet sponge in minecraft.
1. Find them Growing within the Ocean Monument
- You can add a wet sponge to your inventory in Survival mode by gathering wet sponges that grow naturally within the Ocean Monument (also called Guardian Temple). So, let’s get started!
- The Ocean monument is found within the Deep Ocean biome.
- Once you’ve found the Ocean Monument, search for a gaggle of sponges growing within the temple. During this example, we’ve found a gaggle of sponges growing on the ceiling in one among the rooms within the temple. you’ll got to obtain one among these wet sponges.
To Make a wet sponge in minecraft The game control to obtain the wet sponge depends on the version of Minecraft:
● For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the wet sponge.
● For pocketbook (PE), you tap and hold on the wet sponge.
● For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
● For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
● For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
● For Nintendo Switch, tap hold the ZR button on the controller.
● For Windows 10 Edition, left tap hold on the wet sponge.
● For Education Edition, left tap hold on the wet sponge.
- The wet sponge will break and a smaller sponge will float on the bottom. Confirm you choose up the wet sponge before it disappears.
2. Find and Kill an Elder Guardian
- A wet sponge can be added to your inventory in Survival mode by killing an elder guardian.
- Elder guardians will spawn within the Ocean Monument within the Deep Ocean.
- If you’re having trouble finding an elder guardian, you’ll summon an elder guardian employing a cheat otherwise you can use a spawn egg.
- Once you discover an elder guardian, you would like to attack it. Once you attack the elder guardian, it’ll turn pink because it takes damage
● Continue to chase and attack the elder guardian. Once you’ve got killed the elder guardian, it’s going to drop one or more of the following: a wet sponge, prismarine crystals, or prismarine shards.
● Make sure you choose up the wet sponge and the other items before they disappear.
● These are useful items and will be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Give Command for Wet Sponge to Make a wet sponge in Minecraft
Give Command in Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
In Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) the /give command for Wet Sponge is: /give @p wet_sponge 1
In Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac) the /give command for Wet Sponge is: /give @p sponge 1 1