A variant of the stone block, which features a smoother-looking texture and has lighter gray color is known as Smooth Stone in Minecraft in Minecraft. Smooth Stone in Minecraft is physically and functionally just like regular stone and is merely visually different. The graceful stone block was first added in Beta 1.8 but wasn’t available to players. In update 1.13 it had been added to the creative inventory. In 1.14, it became obtainable through smelting, also because of the ability to be split into slabs. the feel of the graceful stone slab was already available before its block counterpart and it had been instead made from stone and was named as a stone slab.
Smooth Stone in Minecraft is one of the various building blocks that you simply can make. This block isn’t made with a crafting table but rather with a furnace.
Let’s explore the way to add a Smooth Stone in Minecraft to your inventory.
Smooth Stone in Minecraft Supported Platforms
Smooth Stone in Minecraft is out there within the following versions:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes (1.13)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (1.9.0)
Xbox 360 No
Xbox One Yes (1.9.0)
PS4 Yes (1.86)
Wii U No
Nintendo Switch Yes (1.9.0)
Windows 10 Edition Yes (1.9.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.9.0)
* The version that it had been added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
Where to seek out Smooth Stone in Minecraft Creative Mode?
Minecraft Java Edition (PC/Mac)
Here you’ll find Smooth Stone in Minecraft within the Creative Inventory menu:
Platform Version(s) Creative Menu Location
Java Edition (PC/Mac) 1.13 – 1.16 Building Blocks
Required Materials to form Smooth Stone in Minecraft
In Minecraft, these are the materials you’ll use to craft Smooth Stone in Minecraft:
- Make 1 Stonen in Minecraft
How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft Survival mode?
1. Open the Furnace Menu: First, open your furnace in order that you’ve got the Furnace menu that appears like this:
2. Add Fuel to the Furnace: Next, you would like to feature fuel to rock bottom fuel box up the furnace.
In this tutorial, we are getting to use coal as our fuel.
TIP: Read our tutorial called the way to Add Fuel to a Furnace if you are not sure what items are often used as fuel, the length of your time each fuel will burn, or what percentage items each fuel can smelt/cook.
3. Add Items to form Smooth Stone in Minecraft:Next, place the stone within the top box of the furnace. you ought to see the flames cooking the stone.
Once the stone is cooked/smelted within the furnace, the graceful stone will appear within the box to the proper.
4. Move the graceful Stone to Inventory: Now that you simply have made Smooth Stone in Minecraft in your furnace, you would like to maneuver the new item to your inventory.
Congratulations, you’ve got made Smooth Stone in Minecraft!
Things to form with Smooth Stone in Minecraft
You can use the graceful stone to form items in Minecraft such as:
● How to Make a Blast Furnace
● How to Make a Smooth Stone in Minecraft Slab