In Minecraft, an ink sac Minecraft is an item that you simply can’t make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you would like to seek out and gather this item within the game.
Let’s explore the way to add an ink sac to your inventory to Make ink sac in minecraft.
Ink Sac Minecraft Supported Platforms
An ink sac is out there within the following versions of Minecraft to Make ink sac minecraft:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
How to obtain Ink Sac in Survival Mode
Ink sac can be added to your inventory in Survival mode by killing a squid. So let’s get started!:
- You will not find squids on the land, but rather squids are going to be swimming around within the water.
- If you’re having trouble finding a squid, you’ll summon a squid Advertisement
- Once you discover a squid, you would like to attack it. once you attack the squid, it’ll turn pink because it takes damage.
- Continue to chase and attack the squid. Once you’ve got killed the squid, it’ll drop ink sacs under the water.
- Make sure you swim into the water to select up the ink sac before it disappears.
- An ink sac may be a useful item and will be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Things to Make with Ink Sacs
You can use ink sacs to make items in Minecraft such as:
- How to make a Book and Quill in Minecraft
- How to make Dark Prismarine in Minecraft
- How to make Black Dye in Minecraft