In dragon egg Minecraft may be a very rare item that you simply can’t make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you would like to seek out and gather this item within the game.
Let’s explore the way to add a dragon egg to your inventory to Make a dragon egg minecraft.
Required Materials to Dragon Egg Minecraft:
• 1 Redstone Torch in Minecraft
• Ender Dragon in Minecraft
• 10 Stones in Minecraft
• 1 Piston in Minecraft
Dragon Egg Minecraft Supported Platforms
A dragon egg is out there within the following versions of Minecraft:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
- Yes (1.0)
- Yes (1.0)
- Yes (1.0)
* The version that it had been added or removed, if applicable to Make a dragon egg minecraft.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We’ll still show them individually for version history.
How a Dragon Egg can be obtained in Survival Mode?
A dragon egg can be added to your inventory in Survival mode by killing an ender dragon.
- If you’re having trouble finding an ender dragon, you’ll summon an ender dragon employing a cheat.
- Continue to chase and attack the ender dragon. You’ll see its health bar go down as you attack it.
- Once the ender dragon has been defeated, it’ll glow purple and start to disintegrate until it vanishes. Once this happens, experience will drop to the bottom also as a dragon egg.
- If you would like to feature the dragon egg to your inventory, there are special instructions. Let’s find out how to feature the dragon egg to our inventory.
- In order to feature the dragon egg to your inventory, you would like 10 stones, 1 piston, and 1 redstone torch.
- First, make a stone platform using the stones just like the picture below. You would like to put 8 stones round the dragon egg to form a platform and you would like to put 1 more stone at the top of 1 side.
- Next, place the piston in between the dragon egg minecraft and therefore the stone at the top of the platform.
(TIP: The wooden part of the piston must be touching the dragon egg as shown within the picture below and get dragon egg to Make a dragon egg minecraft.
- Then place 1 more stone at the opposite side of the dragon egg, in order that there’s 1 stone and 1 piston on either side of the dragon egg.
- Finally, place the redstone torch next to the piston.
- Once you’ve placed the redstone torch next to the piston, the piston will activate.
- You should now see the dragon egg floating on the bottom.
- Make sure you choose up the dragon egg before it disappears. This is often the sole thanks to add a dragon egg to your inventory in Minecraft.
Things to try to to with Ender Dragons
Here are some activities that you simply can do with ender dragons Minecraft:
- Dragon’s Breath in Minecraft