In Flint Minecraft is an item that you simply can’t make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you would like to seek out and gather this item within the game.
Let’s explore the way to add flint to your inventory to make flint minecraft.
Flint Minecraft Supported Platforms
Flint is out there within the following versions of Minecraft to make flint minecraft.
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10 Edition
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
* The version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We’ll still show them individually for version history.
How to Get Flint in Survival Mode?
You can add flint to your inventory in Survival mode by mining gravel. So, let’s get started!
- Find a Block of Gravel: First, you would like to seek out a couple of blocks of gravel to obtain. You’ll find gravel anywhere, but we are getting to search for flint by digging down into the bottom.
- Hold a Tool: You can obtain gravel with anything including your hand, but it’s faster to use a tool like a shovel:
- How To Make a diamond shovel
- How To Make golden shovel
- How To Make iron shovel
- How To Make stone shovel
- How To Make wooden shovel
- How To Make Netherite shovel
In this example, we are getting to use a diamond shovel to obtain the gravel because it’s higher durability than the opposite shovels.
TIP: you’ll not always get a flint once you obtain gravel, sometimes you’ll get a block of gravel to make flint minecraft.
The first few graves dug up will offer you a little floating gravel to select up. After digging gravel for a short time, a flint will eventually appear. If you do not get a flint from the primary gravel, try another gravel.
- Mine the Gravel: The game control to mine the gravel depends on the version of Minecraft to make flint Minecraft.
● For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the block of gravel.
● For pocketbook (PE), you tap and hold on the block of gravel.
● For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
● For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
● For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
● For Nintendo Switch, tap to hold the ZR button on the controller.
● For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the block of gravel.
● For Education Edition, left click and hold on the block of gravel.
You will still obtain gravel until a flint appears. The flint will float on the bottom.
- Devour the Flint
● Make sure you choose up the flint before it disappears.
● Once you choose up the flint, it’ll appear in your hotbar.
● Flint may be a useful item and will be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Things to Form with Flint Minecraft
You can use flint to form items in Minecraft such as:
● How To Make Fletching Table
● How To Make Flint and Steel
● How To Make An Arrow