In nether star Minecraft is an item that you simply can’t make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you would like to seek out and gather this item within the game.
Let’s explore the way to add a nether star to your inventory.
Nether Star Minecraft Supported Platforms
A nether star is out there within the following versions of Minecraft:
- Java Edition (PC/Mac)
- Pocket Edition (PE)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows 10
- Education Edition
- Supported (Version*)
- Yes (1.4.2)
- Yes (0.16.0)
- Yes (0.16.0)
- Yes (1.0)
Make a nether star minecraft the version that was added or removed, if applicable.
NOTE: pocketbook (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. we’ll still show them individually for version history.
How to Get a Nether Star in Survival Mode?
- You add a nether star to your inventory in Survival mode by killing a wither boss. So let’s get started to Make a nether star minecraft.
- A wither boss doesn’t spawn naturally within the game so you would like to either build a wither boss or summon a wither boss.
● Once you’ve spawned a wither boss, you would like to attack it. Once you attack the wither boss, it’ll turn pink because it takes damage.
● Continue to chase and attack the wither boss. You’ll see its health bar go down as you attack it.
● Once you’ve killed the wither boss, it’ll drop a nether star.
● Make sure you choose up the nether star before it disappears.
- A nether star may be a useful item and will be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Things to Form with Nether Star
You can use nether stars to form items in Minecraft such as:
- How to make a Beacon in Minecraft